My best seller!!
Calendula Salve is an excellent face and skin salve but you can even eat it or apply it to hair.
Made with these ingredients:
- Coconut oil
- Calendula flowers.
It is safe for people of all shapes and sizes 🙂
- Great for Diaper Rash and Cloth Diaper friendly
- Treats acne, hives, rashes, shingles, eczema, psoriasis while also treating dry and chapped skin
- Treats ulcers, bed sores, varicose veins, and other skin issues
- Anti-fungal properties help athletes foot, ringworm and jock itch
- Bug bite reliever
- Great for sprained muscles or bruises
- Treats and prevents scars due to cuts and scrapes
- Helps prevent dandruff or dry scalp when applied as a hair oil treatment
- Prevents and nourishes damaged hair
- Prevents Frizz
- Promotes hair growth
- And so much more!
Calendula has a long history of use as a wound-healing and skin-soothing botanical. This lovely marigold-like flower (although called pot marigold, it is not a true marigold) is a substance that promotes healing. Calendula also has anti-inflammatory and weak antimicrobial activity. It is most often used topically for lacerations, abrasions, and skin infections.
“Theo is loving it on his skin. It is helping with the eczema and it smells so good!” -Maryanne M
“I love this! It provided so much relief from my shingles rash!” -Jan P
“5 Stars aren’t enough for Rebecca or her products! I’ve only been using the calendula salve for a couple of days but already my skin just feels so amazing. Especially with winter, my face tends to be extra dry, but not with her salve and not to mention any blemishes i had are already significantly gone. I already placed a second order with her for some more amazing products! Thanks Rebecca, you’re amazing and you can seriously tell that your quality products are a direct reflection of how much effort love and care you put into everything you sell.” -Amanda
“Great product. I use this on my dogs for skin issues…works very well.” -Robin